Vox Analogue Valve Series
Drawing upon nearly 60 years of tube amplifier design, the AV (Analog Valve) Series from VOX offers players a full pallet of authentic amplifier sounds via eight, all-analog pre-amp circuits. VOX’s AV amplifiers also feature a true analog circuit design based on the classic 12AX7 tube, which lends classic, harmonically rich tones to these amps. The innovative Valve Stage section modifies the circuit to add, or reduce, brightness & bass response, and also allows users to adjust the bias and response of the power section on the fly. Additional features like a unique, sealed cabinet design, three classic effects (Chorus, Delay & Reverb), and a retro-inspired aesthetic establish the AV Series as one the most exciting, and unique, offerings in the VOX lineup.
The VOX AV15 is packed with eight, distinct analog pre-amp circuits for a wide range of classic & modern tones. With a 12AX7 in both the pre-amp, and the power amp, the AV15 provides authentic tube tone at bedroom volumes.
- Achieve authentic tones with eight, all-analog pre-amp circuits
- 15 Watts of power through a custom VOX 8” speaker
- True analog circuit design complete with a twin triode 12AX7 tube
- Pre Amp Circuit: Eight Tone Circuits (CLEAN1, CLEAN2, CRUNCH1, CRUNCH2, OD1, OD2, H.GAIN1, H.GAIN2)
- Tube: 1x 12AX7
- Effects: (MOD, DELAY, REVERB)
- Input/output Jacks: INPUT, AUX IN, PHONES
- Power Amp Output: Maximum approx. 15W RMS @5 ohms
- Speaker: VOX original 8" 5 ohms
- Power Supply: AC adaptor (DC12V)
- Current Consumption: 2.50A
- Power Consumption: 27W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 × 234 × 377 mm / 17.72" x 9.21" x 14.84"
- Weight: 7.7 kg / 16.98 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter