DISCERNING ACOUSTIC PLAYER
The A1+ is designed to give the discerning acoustic player an amplified acoustic performance to match the tone and dynamics of the top acoustic instruments on the market.
The A1+ is packed into a compact dual position wooden cabinet with a TüffStüff finish – an extremely tough, ultra-durable polyurethane coating. It also comes with a built-in tripod stand mount, a great feature to optimise sound projection.
DUAL CHANNELS WITH DSP
The A1+ features two completely identical but independent instrument/mic channels allowing for connection of two instruments or perhaps two different inputs for the same instrument. Both have full EQ – Bass, Swept Mid and Treble plus a Pre-Shape EQ pre-set. A DSP 16x Digital FX module is assigned to either or both channels via Pan control.
The A1+ has ample headroom with an 80W RMS power section and has an impressive frequency response thanks to its high quality dome tweeter and 8” woofer.
Balanced XLR DI, Line Out, Master Mute, Phantom Power, FX loop, Aux input, Headphone Socket, and Footswitch socket (for Mute and FX bypass) are among the plethora of extra features.
- CABINET DESIGN: COMPACT KICK BACK CABINETSIZE WITH POLE STAND ADAPTOR
- CHANNELS: TWO IDENTICAL CHANNELS FOR INSTUMENTS XLR BALANCED OR MONO JACK UNBALANCED+MICROPHONES.
- DRIVERS: 1 X 8” BASS DRIVER + 1” DOME TWEETER
- EFFECTS: INTERNAL 16X DIGITAL FX MODULE SELECTABLE TO EITHER OR BOTH CHANNELS VIA PAN CONTROL
- EQUALISATION: (FULL EQ ON EACH CHANNEL) BASS, SWEPT MID AND TREBLE
- FX LOOP(S): EXTERNAL FX LOOP ON REAR PANEL TO EITHER OR BOTH CHANNELS VIA FASCIA
- HEADPHONE SOCKET: YES - MINI JACK - MUTES POWER STAGE
- INPUTS: COMBI XLR/JACK SOCKETS
- PACKED DIMENSIONS (HXWXD MM): 348 X 387 X 312
- POWER: 80 WATTS RMS
- UNIT DIMS - FOR INT. CASE (HXWXD MM): 348 X 387 X 312