The Deveron range of James Neligan guitars all feature a solid mahogany top with mahogany back and sides. Along with a nubone nut and saddle, the Deveron range of guitars have a beautiful satin finish and come loaded with D'Addario EXP strings for a wonderfully bright tone.
The range feature seven guitars in the following shapes: Dreadnought, Auditorium and Parlour, including Electro Acoustics and non-Electros.
This small bodied acoustic guitar is back in vogue due to the return of the indie-folk scene. The format is surprising due to its projection and tonal colour. A nice, slightly compressed sound is achieved that is perfect for accompanying blues and roots folk.
- Solid mahogany top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Electronics - Fishman ISYS with built in tuner
- Satin finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with maple wood inlays
- Rosewood Bridge
- Black body binding
- Herringbone Soundhole Rosette
- Nut and saddle, Nubone compensated
- Die-cast nickel machine heads with black satin touch
- D'Addario EXP strings
James Neligan DEV-PFI Electro Parlour Guitar
- Brand: James Neligan
- Product Code: James Neligan DEV-PFI
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £220.83