The ASYLA series offers every musician the chance to play on a professional instrument at an attractive price! The look is deliberately clean and pure, with a “natural” feel when you pick it up. This is achieved by the Asyla's gorgeous “open-pore” finish, meaning nothing is standing between you and the solid spruce top of your guitar. The sound is as sweet and pure as it's looks – perfect for sharing a tune with friends or just enjoying the music on your own!
When people think of acoustic guitars, a dreadnought is usually the first thing that springs to mind. The most popular and recognisable design, this style of guitar is as comfortable for rhythm as it is for flat-picking. These models deliver a great bass sound and crystal-sharp high notes, with great projection!
- Dreadnought Electro-Acoustic guitar w/ solid spruce top
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, Oval C shape, satin finish
- Preamp (active): under-saddle PU + JN MET-A16 EQ w/ built-in chromatic tuner, V/ B/ M/ T controls, and Low battery test led
- Fingerboard: rosewood with dot inlays
- Bridge: rosewood
- Body binding: white ABS w/ black purfling
- Soundhole: tortoise rosette
- Nut & (compensated) saddle: bone
- Machine heads: diecast nickel
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: natural
- Finish: ‘open pore’ varnish.
James Neligan ASY-DCE Electro-Acoustic Guitar
- Brand: James Neligan
- Product Code: James Neligan ASY-DCE
- Availability: 1
- Ex Tax: £190.83