- The Furch D31SR features an aged spruce top, solid Indian rosewood back and sides, an ebony fingerboard and bridge, tortoise shell binding, black and white purfling, vintage bean style tuners, vintage semi-gloss finish, and a satin Honduran mahogany neck.
This is the first model line to feature Furch’s beautiful hand-brushed Vintage Finish.
A truly great choice.
Image is of the exact guitar in store - Not a library Image.
- Nut Width: 45 mm
- Scale Length: 650 mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 400 mm
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Neck Material African: Mahogany
- Machine Heads: Furch Machine Chrome - Gear Ratio 1:15
- Nut: TUSQ
- String Spacing at the Nut: 38 mm
- Strings Elixir: Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
- Neck Finish: Satin Smooth-Slide Finish
- Headstock Finish: Vintage Hand-Brushed Finish