The Furch G-20 CM provides a minimalistic design but with maximum sound features. The body is made from all solid materials and an Open-Pore coating gives this model a deeper, more natural sound of Western Red Cedar top and African Mahogany back and sides.
Image is of the exact guitar in store - Not a library Image.
- Solid Top: Western Red Cedar
- Solid Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Binding: Artificial Tortoise
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle: TUSQ Fully Compensated
- String Spacing at the Bridge: 55mm
- Strings: Elixir Ph-Br Nanoweb 12-53
- Body Finish: Open-Pore
- Pick Guard: Artificial Tortoise